Has anyone else experienced being unusually emotional on Harvoni?

Cureforsure15 10 Jun 2015

Yea I have and I have been on HARVONI since 2/12 will finish the end of July. It's not bad but I noticed the change in myself after a few weeks of being on the meds. Very sensitive, edgy and anxious, not serious mind you but not something I have ever dealt with before. When you look at the adverse side affects ( only 2%) they are there but truthfully it does not bother me, maybe my poor husband. ( haha) but I'm fine with it and when I think that I am virus free right now, will be done in 50 days ... it really isn't such a big deal and I have been feeling excellent, walking every day and being so grateful to be able to take HARVONI!

The blessed one 12 Jun 2015

Hello so glad to hear your virus free... I go for my first blood draw on the 18th can't wait to see what's going on. It's funny you say this my partner keeps telling me that I'm sensitive also??? I don't see it !!! guess it's true. That's fine I'll take it as long as I'm on my way to complete recovery... Good luck on your journey...

rivermoon1677 15 Jul 2015

In the first two weeks of treatment I became very energetic. ..ready to fight anyone who was rude or careless or unkind. It has now faded in my fourth week of treatment. I have no other side effects. .

cynthiaveal 28 Jul 2015

I started taking Harvoni on July 6th, 2015. My first week I felt very good. The second week I got depressed and emotional. Then it got better. I started having headaches the third week. Just when I wake up in the morning. I'm not sure if it is the air conditioner or the Harvoni. :) But I take Fioracet for headaches and once that kicks in I feel wonderful the rest of the day. I have had a couple of almost diarreah bowel movements in which my stomach hurt but nothing major.

Anonymous 25 Jun 2015

I just ended my Harvoni on May, 27, 2015 after taking it for 12 weeks. The only side-effect I experienced was fatigue for about 10 days. After that, I didn't even know I was taking it. On a plus... I just got my Viral load test results today, June 25, 2015 and I am HepC FREE!!! I have to go back in 3 months for another count and if that shows negative, it is considered a cure. Doctor told me today since it's been a month from taking my last dose, he already considers it a cure!!!