Has anyone experienced severe & debilitating migraines from HUMIRA?

Emeraldgirl 2 Oct 2013

Hello Waterford73
Humira can cause headaches as a side effect. However I have found a number of anecdotal reports of it causing Migraines. You should report condition to your doctor ASAP as you sound as if your are in excruciating pain. Your doctor can report your symptoms to the FDA if she/he diagnose Humira as the cause of your migraines.
Take care

ChelleKay 2 Oct 2013

I have been on Humira injections for a little over 4 yrs. I have many aches and pains, some more severe than others. However, headaches (or migraines) are NOT part of my list of ailments. Are there any other meds that could be causing this?? Did you have them before receiving Humira?? I have met a good many people at my doctors office who are also on Humira, and no one has mentioned this as a problem. Of course we all react differently. Best of luck to you...

Emeraldgirl 2 Oct 2013

Hello CK
I have left you a few messages.
Take care