This has been happening to me for over 4 yrs. Been to dermatologist, allergist, regular doctor and none of them have a solution or an answer. It starts with a small circle (like a bug bite), then gets really big and spreads across my upper chest up by my neck, it raises up. But just yesterday, it started happening on the underside of upper arm. Help--I dont know which pill is doing this to my skin.