I'm in the Endo Pharmaceutical Patient Assistance Program and they send me my #60 40mg Opana in the mail every month, but they said they weren't filling any prescriptions right now. BTW, nobody told me or my physician anything, I would have just waited until my meds didn't come & then call when they didn't, and have run out in the meantime!!! Luckily, I called on another matter. Anyway, I vaguely remember from years ago that the Fentanyl Patch worked for me, but it's still expensive, $200 a month, the Opana is $800. Morphine is a cheap alternative, but I'm not sure if I could take enough of it to not have withdrawals, I would rather go up than down in dosage because I need more PM right now to try to do the things I have to do to get surgery on my back, ending the pain-medication-frustration wheel I've been on for far too long.
I really want to know if anyone knows conversions of 40mg Opana, twice a day, or knows where a conversion chart is (I couldn't find one). God Bless and may you all have a pain-free day!