Hi, Does anyone know of a discount card for qsymia 15/92? So expensive?

kaismama 27 Sep 2013

Here is the manufacturers site with assistance. www.qsymia.com/money-saving-offers.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=qsymia&utm_campaign=Qsymia+Sitelinks&utm_content=smRPxG20v_dc|pcrid|26755712358|pkw|qsymia|pmt|b
You know its a combo med, and the two meds separately are far cheaper.

kymmi74 28 Sep 2013

Thank you so much, I have been to the site and the offers r not for the 15/92 and today at my dr apt I had asked my dr if I could just take them separately and she said she would not prescribe that way due the overage on the tropamate she said its not effective in her opinion and the cheapest I can get it is at walgreens for a lil over 200 dollars that is so much but I have been on phentermine and belivqe and qsymia 7.5 the phen has ran its course and I am ammune not the belviq made me tired and feel funny and super hungry and the qsymia 7.5 was a lesser pill than phen so its 15 strength. I have lost a total on the three of 74.5 pounds in less than 5 mts my dr said she has never seen anything like it and wouldn't belive it if she didn't see it I am so thankful for that. I still have a way o go be fore I get to my oal ad this wil put me there I a sure just feel I can get a better deal just don't know where and she will not fax to a site for a disc. you know thank you for your time