Anyone on disability because of the side effects of sprycel?

Madmartigan 1 Mar 2014

I'm on disability because I can't go back to the same work are you still do?

Kittyhope 2 Mar 2014

i'm still working in the medical field but part time and my joints and back hurt to much to work as a nurse. I sit most of the day and only work 3 days now. i just feel like my bones hurt all the time and very very tired.

Gabrisia 26 Jan 2018

Me too, since 2014. I can’t do the same work. Fatigue create an inflammation response in my joints. I’m back in school the change my carrier

Jayneall 25 Apr 2018

I have ALL with PH Chromosome Gene positive. I had bone marrow transplant three years ago made it back to work after missing a year of work then cancer came back after working full time two years. I take sprycel now tried to go back to work had to go on disability can’t do job anymore severe fatigue and body aches and neuropathy pain i was still dealing with from bone marrow transplant

birchie1967 8 Oct 2014

I have been on Sprycel since 2010. It does make my back hurt so much in the mornings when I wake up I feel like my back is going to break.
I had to quit work due to unable to work. the pain is so bad it makes me nausea in the morning time. I have to take pain medication just to tolerate the pain.