Has anyone here who has anxiety issues started having a problem with hair thinning/hair loss?

jethro bach 16 May 2016

I have .

jethro bach 16 May 2016

I have and Dr.says it's hereditary, but everyone in my family has died with a full head of hair,Gray,but lots of hair.I do have Alopecia on legs,but Dermatologist says that my scalp problems are hereditary. I'm on thyroid, pain,and anti depressants.

G mc 16 May 2016

Do you mind telling me what meds you're taking for thyroid and ADs?

jethro bach 16 May 2016

I'm taking Synthroid 88 mcg 1 time daily. I'm on Effexor XR for a week now,was on Celexa 40 mg 1 time daily.The Effexor XR is 75 mg 1 time daily.

wannabbetter 18 May 2016

I have hair loss & since I'm female it's tough. I was told to take Biotin. It doesn't help my hair but makes my nails grow faster. I'm on Celexa but it pooped out. So far, how is the Effexor XR working for you?

jethro bach 18 May 2016

Not too bad makes me tired, but I'm not as depressed.100 percent better than my experience with Celexa.