Any weight gain side effects from Paxil?

Anonymous 29 Sep 2011

Hi kycinater. In answer to your question. Yup! :-0) I started Paxil back in early May and its just only the past several weeks that I'm not craving food. I fill up most of the time with water and coffee. Its better, as I said, but it took some time before the craving diminshed. Aside from that, its working fairly well. My anxiety levels are down and thats a plus. best wishes to you and I hope that the paxil will help you.

kycinater 29 Sep 2011

I had been on Paxil probably 8 years ago and it was helping my anxiety very well but i gained 15 pounds really quick so i had the Dr take me off of it. I have tried probably 6 other types of anxiety meds and they are not working for me. I want to go back to Paxil but don't want the weight gain. I can't decide what to do. Thanks for your help!