... anxiety also with panic disorder it started after i had my now 1 year old son i had pospartom depression that i never got treated wich i feel led to this horid thought's of dien and not being their for my baby i gaind 120lbs druring my pregnacy witch puts me at 340 im 23 years old i feel that do to that its a constant fear of having a hart tack not beeing able to breath and my mind goes at 100mnh when ever im alone or when i go to beb or try should i say with the fear of not wakeing up :( i take clonazepam/1mg and zolopidem/10mg i have never done this before my doc thinks i should take anty depression meds can any one help!!plz tell me will i ever be normal again will depression meds change the way i feel about dien from a hart atack or resperory felior and many other ways i use to be an outgoing peson now i count my hart beata and have really bad truble swaloing my on spit so.e times its feels as if i can then my hart starts pupin hard and the it comes in atack im so sad i now i need to be positive but every atack feels as if im dien right then in their ...

Pls some help me will this depresion meds make it go away :(