Lexapro worked great the first time & i want to know if it could work again the second time
Can the same antidepressant work again?
- 7 Nov 2018 by alidreamxo
- 7 November 2018 (11 weeks ago)
- lexapro, depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder, antidepressant, mental health, antidepressants, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Unless the reason you stopped taking Lexapro was due to it's no longer being effective, I don't see why Lexapro wouldn't work again. Moreover, I don't know why it wouldn't be your first choice? You may even be able to get away with a lower dose depending on how significant the rebound in your depression/anxiety is.
All the best and take care for now.
- Lexapro Information for Consumers
- Lexapro Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Lexapro (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 3 Oct 2015 • 1 answer
Updated 24 Aug 2018 • 3 answers
Updated 14 Sep 2018 • 1 answerFAQ by Drugs.com
Updated 25 Oct 2018 • 3 answers
Updated 28 Nov 2018 • 1 answer