Ok, so i accidentaly jumped into a fence, which was rusty, from about 1m height. I got 3 smaller wounds just bellow knee, maybe to the bone. It didn't get infected for almost 2 days at all, and when i went to see a doctor, he perscribed antibiotics, which i just couldn't pick up for another 2 days, after which it still didn't get infected, but was treated/bandaged.
I'm kind of against taking much of any medicine, especially antibiotics, because of all the damage it does as well (to gut flora, etc.).
Anyway, when i got back to my doctor today to get fresh bandage, he was really mad i didn't take any even though it didn't get infected.
He never really gives me any information, so i'm asking here whether it could be a serious matter that can develop really fast and should start taking some right anyway.