I have been off of Effexor XR for 3 years after taking it for over 30 years. It worked okay but was horrible to wean off of, or to even miss a dose.
I feel the need to go back on a anti depressant. Previously my family doctor prescribed it for me but now I think i need a specialist to correctly guide me to the right drug. Should this be a psycologist, psychiatrist ?
Thanks for your input.