Is there a anti-anxiety medication available that does not have ejaculatory disorders side effect?

Stephen Treloar 28 Dec 2015

I really don't know sorry. No anti-anything has had that effect on me except for Melleril (a potent ant-psychotic) (ssp)? and that only caused dry ejaculation. Opiate/opiod painkillers are well known to cause sexual dysfunction.

A lot of people seem to have this is issue with one well used product and naming just one product looks like bias so I can't say from personal experience and I can't read all the product information for all such medications.

LaurieShay 29 Dec 2015

Most SSRI and SNRI antidepressants prescribed for anxiety have this side effect. The only one similar that is less likely to cause this problem is Wellbutrin. There are, of course, benzodiazapines like Xanax and Klonopin which work great, but are dependency forming which means if you decide to discontinue taking you must do so slowly over time not abruptly.