Another medication besides Cymbalta for the fibromyalgia, anxiety and depression?

grey_cypress 12 Jun 2010

My grandmother takes lyrica for her fibromyalgia. And conveniently enough, lyrica was ALMOST approved as an antidepressant by the fda, but it ultimately wasnt. It sounds like this would be a great drug for you. Unfortunately (and i dont know if this matters to you or not with insurance and what not) its not made in a generic form, so its really expensive stuff.

Anonymous 12 Jun 2010

I would not take drugs from " tomhaha "

Anonymous 12 Jun 2010

Hi Marelyn, I've been suffering from fibromyalgia for over 20 years. I recently started taking Savella and Lyrica together. They seemed to start helping very quickly, and are giving me a good deal of relief. From what I understand and have read online, most people take Savella OR Lyrica, but recently doctors have been trying them together. It might be a good idea for you to ask your doctor about these meds. I really hope you can find help, as this is a very serious illness that effects many people and can be extremely debilitating. Take care, keemo7