As I have said else where, I would gladly go to an ER now that the weekend is over. But I don't have all the insurance coverage I need, and I haven't had a repeat of the shortness of breath from last Sat night.

So now I was thinking ... I just came home from the supermarket and I carried about 20 - 30 lbs of groceries 2 blocks and then up 17 steps with me. I did stop to rest, briefly, 2 or 3 times, once while coming up the steps.

My question is, if I had a serious blood flow shortage to my heart, don't you think I wouldn't have been able to do all this? I mean I should have had to either take half the amount at a time, or maybe I would have passed out or had a heart attack trying to do this? That's what I think.

It sux that I have to play games like this, but what else can I do with no money.