Angioedema.Anaphyllaxis- these two are my new diagnosed conditions? anyone have it?

vtech10 9 May 2010

i have found a website that all who come on this website would appreciate i hope you find it useful too: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/about... a division of national library of medicine... national institute of health also... pubmed.gov, this is where i began to look up this lip angiedema i have to get an idea of how i should have it treated, and what is considered the proper treatment for my condition, so i am still browsing thru the sites which is filled with a slew of information-and i wanted to share this with everyone to look at their own conditions and the medications that should be prescribed for and and why? hope this can be used another informational tool folks,, vtech10

Sandrala101 20 Nov 2011

Don't worry ur not alone in the world. When I was diagnOsed with angieodema last year I thought I was alone, but since I have met many people that have it too.