Skip to Content

Androderm - can a 84 yr old man be able to get an erection using this?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 11 Sep 2017

Androderm is a testosterone containing skin patch and is used to replace testosterone in males when the body is unable to produce enough of its own. It may be helpful in treating erectile problems.

Erection problems can affect men at any age, but are more common as you get older.
If you have trouble getting or keeping an erection more than 25% of the time, you should see your doctor.

Treatment of erectile dysfunction will depend on the cause.

For example, if the erection difficulties are caused by either physical or psychological problems then oral medications like Sildenafil (Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra), avanafil (Stendra) and tadalafil (Cialis) could be tried.
If these are do not work testosterone may be prescribed by either skin patch (Androderm) or injection, especially if the problem is related to age. Testosterone may also be used if there are signs of a hormone imbalance.

For more information see: free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions