... anyone researched doctors who specialize in the treatment of thrombocythemia?
I began seeing blood in my urine about two months ago. I see that blood in urine is a side effect of this med. My Urologist thinks that the anagrilide is the cause of the blood.
I'd like to find a doctor(hematologist?) who is knowledgeable in my disease and knows of another med to treat it.
I live in Alabama.
Thanks for any info