An I take methodone with lisinopril?

They can be taken together but with caution. There is a potential for the patient to suffer from hypotension (low blood pressure). Please see link below for details about the interaction.

https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1476-0,1578-0

Wonderland53 16 May 2010

I'd like to thank you for answering this question even though I didn't post it, I could have. I didn't know what "hypotension" was and now I do... so thank you. I also take the two together, along with several other drugs for pain, gabapentin, vicodin, cymbalta, well you get the picture. This site is very helpful for finding out interactions with food and other drugs, along with finding answers from others... so thanks again! :)
Alice