Is ambien a barbturit?

Rajive Goel 25 Sep 2012

Ambien is part of a class of medications called sedative/hypnotics, which are known more commonly as sleep medicine. Based on clinical studies, when compared to people who did not take Ambien, people who took Ambien: Fell asleep faster; Slept longer; Had higher-quality sleep; Had fewer awakenings.

However for more info do also talk to the doc/pharmacist, take care.

Best wishes!

Lisa01 25 Sep 2012

Hey Rajive! I haven't seen you here in a couple days and wanted to say hi and check in on you. Did your foot ever heal up? You have a wonderful day and I'll get ready to head to bed, early for a change!
Lisa

Rajive Goel 25 Sep 2012

Hey Lisa! I was in bed taking it easy for a couple of days away from the computer, my wound is 98% healed no mucus now, only the central part is now takings its time to heal up. thanks I am well, you must call in early for a change take care 7 sweet dreams!

kaismama 25 Sep 2012

No its not a barbiturate.

angel1662 25 Sep 2012

no it is not a barbituate