Some background:
I dose at around 8:30am every day, 100mgs. I've been in MMT for around 7 months (I think). I used to be a real couch potato but lately I have been making myself get out and about more, whether to socialize, run errands, or exercise. This didn't happen when I wasn't on methadone. I eat pretty well and regularly.

Here is my problem:
Whenever I am any sort of active during the say for an extended amount of time (an hour or longer) I start to over heat and start sweating profusely. During this time I also experience intense nausea, though I've never actually vomited. It kinda reminds me of withdrawals. It saps me of energy and I often find myself sitting or laying around for the rest of the day. I'm also much easier to agitate during this time.

I'm not sure if I have described it very well, so if you have questions feel free to ask. I wonder if I'm experiencing withdrawals. I plan on talking to the doctor at my clinic about it, but I would love to have input from this board as well, esp since getting in to see the doc is a daunting task and it may be a week or two until I'm able to come in early enough to see him.