Hello again my friends
Regarding the subject on dr.shopping. I am worried yet again because I did consult a new doctor and had decided to try him out,,, but I am afraid I made a mistake because I am not sure I am going to be able to afford the $300 per month for the follow up appointments. I know that if I dont have the money I cant go to the appoinment but in the mean time what would I do when I need my medicine again? Im going to my PCP to see if he knows a pain specialist that accepts medicaid. I received a bill from my insurance Co that I been trying to keep up with and it did not pay for the lumbar injection from the doctor I was with for 3 months and I cant go back there as there is no way I can afford to pay that.I will of course make a payment arrangement best I can. He just wants to do procedures that I cant afford. I am worried because if I do
finally find someone it might look like I got presciptions from differrent doctors. I did not get any medication until it was time to get it and I went to my usual pharamacy as always. I am trying so hard to obey all the laws and I am only trying to find a doctor who can help me with my pain and what I can afford. Its been impossible finding any pain specialist that accepts medicaid that is how I got in this situation to begin with. I might have to drop mediciad all together and maybe be able to go back with the dr I had for several years. Not sure what else to do as Im up against the wall. Why have insurance that doctors dont accept especially the drs I need the most. Thanks friends...