Are there alternative medications that do not cause the lower back and stiffness I'm experiencing?

Anonymous 9 Mar 2013

Hello Damsel dragon. There possibly might be. It might depend on diagnosis as well as past medications you have and are currently taking. Regards pledge

Damsel dragon 10 Mar 2013

Guess I wasn't very clear earlier -- I'm taking Anastrozole as part of my breast cancer therapy. Based on my research one of Anastrozole's side effects is joint stiffness and lower back pain. Is there a medication other than Anastrozole that addresses estrogen receptor positive breast cancer? Thanks.

blaze22 9 Mar 2013

Alternative to what exactly??? The list is long and I would say yes there is always another remedy especially with pain and what you are needing it for..I was just diagnosed with a deteriorating sacrum disk #2/ lower lumbar and fibromyalgia and am on tramadol temporarily for pain... it gives me nausea even though I am on compazine

blaze22 9 Mar 2013

Mis typed I guess you are speaking in reference to depression but yes there are alternatives...