I have an upcoming surgery and I was informed this medicine is necessary but I don't want to swallow any pills. For example, I use a patch for blood pressure medication, Do I have any choice?
Alternate form for amiodarone?
- 25 Mar 2015 by shortbounce
- 25 March 2015
- amiodarone, surgery, medicine, medication, blood pressure, patch, blood, pressure, pill
Added 25 Mar 2015:
I was instructed to start the amiodarone a full week before surgery. In the consultation I was told the pill was tiny, but based on the picture it looks like a normal tablet size.
- Amiodarone Information for Consumers
- Amiodarone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Amiodarone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 16 Sep 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 27 Mar 2013 • 3 answers
Posted 3 Jun 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 16 Jun 2016 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Aug 2016 • 0 answers