I had used Alphagan - Brimonidine ophthalmic drops, an alpha adrenergic agonists with Cosopt, which has Timolol ophthalmic a Beta-blocker / Beta-adrenergic blocking agent which also includes Dorzolamide, a sulfonamide and Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor and Diamox Sequels 250mg Tablets an Acetazolamide, also a sulfa based Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor.

I used these three drugs, Alphagan, Cosopt and Diamox Sequels 250mg Tablets together for two weeks. After I used the three medications for about a week I was diagnosed with sinus bradycardia, from an ECG test. After ending the medications, about 6 weeks later, from another ECG test, I was diagnosed with a new-onset of 2nd Degree AV Block compared to the ECG from 6 weeks earlier.

I have never used any of these medications previously nor did I have any known heart problems.

Is there a possibility that the medications caused the sinus bradycardia or 2nd Degree AV Block?

Is there a way the doctors can test or find out why I had sinus bradycardia and 2nd Degree AV Block?

Is there a way the doctors can test or find out if my sinus bradycardia or 2nd Degree AV Block will get better or will it cause me more heart problems in the future?

My cholesterol is normal but I was put on 5mg of Lisinopril per day.

Thank you for any help and explanations you can provide me about my previous sinus bradycardia and 2nd Degree AV Block and what followup medical things that you think I should do or what I can expect from my heart condition getting worse or better.

I am 58 years old, I never smoked, I quit drinking 8 years ago, I exercise and try to eat healthy