I believe I am allergic to Tramadol and/or celebrex (I started both of these new at the same time. I experienced difficulty breathing, itching, and I felt like my throat and tongue were swelling. I'm wondering what other medications I should avoid, and cannot find any information. I was recently under a conscious sedation for a procedure and was given Fentanyl and benadryl and the next day I felt like I was having an allergic reaction, but I also had my first live Christmas tree. The reaction lasted a few days, I took a bunch of benadryl, and removed the tree.

I'm going to be going in for surgery soon and I am a little concerned, since I did mention this Tramadol/celebrex allergy to the Doc, but it seems there is always more than one new factor happening, so I don't know if it was the tree or the Fentanyl this time.

I have successfully taken Norco, tylenol, and Ibuprofen. I have been given a prescription of percocet for recovery along with the Norco I am currently on.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!