Is Aleve PM safe to take with Xarelto?

rastagirltali 22 Dec 2016

You should never take more than one drug at the same time however if u take then 4-6 hours apart u may be fine however I'm not a profession Dr so I would ask ur prescribing Dr if its okay to take aleve with ur xarelto.

Benthere-Labdoc 20 Jan 2017

mm1902,
I am on Xarelto for the second time for in 14 months following two cardiac procedures to reduce AFib. I saw my Cardiologist on January 18th, 2017, and explained to him the muscle fatigue and pain in my arms, legs and back caused by Xarelto. (If you stop taking Xarelto for 3-4 days the pain and fatigue goes away.) I am 65 years young and my normal day is feeding livestock, fixing fence, shoveling snow, remodeling and working with steel. I need my muscles to work to fulfill my commitments 6 days-a-week. All that to tell you that the Cardiologist recommended that I use an over-the-counter (OTC) anti-inflammatory. Generally it is safe to combine the medicines but I would consult a good pharmacist and your specialist. Also I would recommend looking for a natural product for pain relief so you can sleep.