After taking soma how long until I can pass a drug test?

Anonymous

Between 3 to 5 days.-

If you do have a Dr.´s prescrition with you take it and tell them you are on this muscle relaxant.-

Soma can cause a false positive for morphine.-

Take care.-

Does suboxone really clear your system to pass a drug screen by day 10? The hotline said 9-11 days?

... from last dose. I went 14 days after last dose (8mg) drug screen for a 12panel court ordered drug urine sub screen, and a hair follicle test for ...

Is soma a benzo?

will soma come up as a benzo in a urine test,i'm on probation and have a presrcription for xanax,but i'm having servere muscle spasams n ...

Does Soma show up in a hair drug test?

About 2 months ago I took two Soma while I was getting my tattoo (it was on my lower abdomen and hurt like crazy... even with the muscle relaxer). I ...

Soma on adrug test?

Does soma show up on probation drug test?

Medication - Does soma belong to any of these categories: coc Amp Pcp Thc Opi2000 If not then?

... what is it And will it show up on a home 5 panel urine drug test, that tests for those? Any other important info on soma would help. Thank you