After taking pioz 30 my weight has increased tell me an alternative medicine?

chuck1957 21 Nov 2014

Girishenoy in this case and it does list weight gain as a side effect the best way to handle this is call your doctor tell Her/him the problem say i can't afford to gain more weight what other medication can we try... Some doctors in my experience get a bit upset if we reccommend something but doc should know tell them how much you have gained and say there is no way im going to get this off etc... so what can you give me I'm sure they well work with you..sorry i can't be more help been yelled at by doctors to much for this lol hope you have a nice weekend it is friday so you should be able to reach your doctor today.friend..have a good weekend and holiday coming up Chuck1957 at least your on the right track..