After using Monistat 1 the next day I still felt irritated. Can I start Monistat 3 today?

LadybugMom 10 Apr 2017

Was your yeast infection confirmed by your physician? It is quite possible that your irritation is not due to a yeast infection, and if this is the case, it will not clear up. Given that the irritation/discomfort has continued, I would contact your OBGYN to get checked out and receive the proper treatment. Chances are, if the Mobistat 1 didn't change the situation, neither will the 3.

chuck1957 10 Apr 2017

Another thing to remember Flexxx; The Monistat 1 does not work in 1 day. I believe it is you use it one time and it takes up to 5 days to clear the yeast infection. but if in dought please call your OB/GYN and make sure. good luck and hope you feel better.