My girlfriend, who is on the pill, and I had unprotected sex twice over the course of a week. The first time was at the end of her placebo week and during the tail end of her period. The second time was 2 or 3 days after her placebo week and the end of her period, but during that time she did not start a new cycle of pills. Due to doctor/perscription issues, she was unable to start her new cycle of birth control pills until 5 or 6 days after the end of her placebo week.

She has since resumed taking her pills as perscribed, but I want to know if anyone has any experience with issues such as this. What are the chances that she ovulated and became pregnant under these circumstances? She has since shown 1, maybe 2, signs of early pregnancy. The first is larger, slightly veiny breasts, and the second is fatigue, but that can easily be due to any number of reasons.

Any help is appreciated as I am trying to be overly cautious to prepare for the worst case scenario.