Skip to Content

After I eat I get a severe pain I by upper stomach, then I get gas on my stomach, nausea, diarrhea?

Responses (3)

masso 26 Jan 2016

I suggest you see a Gastroenterologist.

Shorty57 26 Jan 2016

I agree. This could be several things, many of which could be serious. See a doctor as soon as possible. Shorty57

DancnDar 26 Jan 2016

Sounds like it could be your gallbladder. You need to see a gastroenterologist. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions