Skip to Content

After 7 day of my period did a sex and took a pill in 12 hrs..any chance to get pragant?

Responses (1)

kaismama 15 Dec 2013

The morning after pills are 80% effective. That leaves a 20% chance of pregnancy.

Drugs.com free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions