I have been advised to take trazodone 50 mg before meal for insomnia.Can I safely add xanax 0.50?

lennongurl 27 Oct 2013

I used to take trazadone for insomnia even though I also took xanax. I took .50 also. I was advised to take the xanax an hour or two before I took the trazadone by my psychiatrist. Best of luck!

meeno 27 Oct 2013

My experience reveals that taking trazadone 50 mg (best recommended dose for all sleep disturbances) proves more effective when taken on empty stomach.I usually take xanax 0.50 at bedtime and I enjoy sound undisturbed sleep for 6-8 hours.Thanks trazadone

lennongurl 27 Oct 2013

I was told it is not a good idea to take xanax and trazadone so close together. Just answering your question. My best to you! Also, trazadone is supposed to be taken with a snack.