Advair Diskus - recently started Advair, have low energy, sore back &diarrhea, is this normal?

Anonymous 15 Jun 2011

Hi MarjEVA. I have copd and have been using the advair diskus 500/50.for almost two years and counting. I am on medications that do tend to make me tired. I've not had diarhea as a result from using the diskus. On top of the page, besides the words Drugs.com is a search engine. Just enter the word Advair, and you can read up on all its chemical properties, its side effects, normal/adverse, clinical studies and so on. Hope you do get rid of those symptons.best wishes.

smileyhappy 15 Jun 2011

Hi MarjEVA,
I have taken advair for years. I have never had those side effects. I believe the advair is not to blame. The only side effect I had was when I stop the advair and start again I get headaches for a few days until I get used to it. Hope this helps!