... Humatrope injections for the last 5 years. I have developed peripheral neuropathy in feet, heels and hands, could this be a side effect of the Humatrope? It is becoming unbearable, I do not have diabetes yet, but my bloOd sugar is pre diabetic. I am a 68 year old female. The left foot is really bad, numb and tingly. Anyone have this from Humatrope or other drugs like this?
Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - Due to adult growth hormone deficiency I have been on daily?
- 24 Aug 2015 by anniezannie1947
- 29 November 2015
- humatrope, peripheral neuropathy, adult human growth hormone deficiency, side effect, injection, hormone, human growth hormone, growth
- Humatrope Information for Consumers
- Humatrope Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Humatrope (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - Does medicaid pay for human growth hormone when it is proven
Updated 3 Aug 2010 • 2 answers
Updated 18 Jan 2013 • 1 answer
Updated 9 Jul 2014 • 2 answers
Updated 20 Jan 2015 • 3 answers
Updated 7 Jun 2016 • 1 answer