I would like to give this drug a try. My appetite is out of control. Think I am on verge of pre menopause. I have gained almost 20lbs in a year. I am 5'7 and 182. I really would like to try this because my girlfriend swore by it after she had her son. How to do I go about finding a doctor? Please help!
Desperate P :)
Adipex-P - How do I find a doctor?
- 5 Feb 2013 by finecherrygrl
- 19 Feb 2013
- adipex-p, menopausal disorders, doctor, appetite
- Adipex-P Information for Consumers
- Adipex-P Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Adipex-P (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 23 Jul 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 9 Sep 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 3 May 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 3 Jan 2016 • 1 answer
I have been on 10 mgs. of Lisinopril for a month and my pressures are not stabilizing. My doctor is?
Posted 5 Jan 2016 • 0 answers