Adipex-P - Has anyone taking this medicine experienced sweating in large amounts?

chuck1957 7 Sep 2016

BamaGirl; I don't see anything in the side effects and have not heard of this before You should give your doctor's office a call tomorrow and talk to the nurse or doctor and see if this could be a problem, or it is possible that it is interacting with something else you might be taking. Or creating a condition that could lead to something worse so please let the doctor know what is going on prior to taking more.They could also do something to help you with the sweating if they decide this is not from the medication. It is better being safe than sorry. Please call your doctor. Have a good evening and wish I could have been of more help. Everywhere I have looked do not have this as a side effect. Chuck1957

chuck1957 7 Sep 2016

may reduce sweating, which could raise body temperature, PS this is one comment that i found and this is why I think you should check with your doctor. have a good evening Chuck.