So it's been about 6 weeks since I started on my first ADHD/ADD medicine. (I'm a 28 year old female). I have anxiety issues and have dealt with depression in the past. I decided to go to a psych to get my ADHD diagnosed because I just can't ever get anything done & have the worst procrastination tendencies. So here is my question: which ADHD medicine should I try next? I'll list the 2 I've already tried and my side effects...

Generic Concerta (aka Methylphenidate ER)
Tried 36mg, 54mg, 72mg doses over a span of 3 weeks
While it made me feel more clear-headed and focused, I also had increased anxiety on the 54 and 72 (the 36mg didn't really do anything for me). It also made me feel cry-ee when I took it every day... and put me in a bad, un-social mood.
My Dr. told me that the generic form can have worse side effects and not work as well as the brand, so she is still keeping Concerta BRAND (DAW) as an option.

Generic Adderall XR (by Teva)
Tried 10mg, 20mg, 30mg over a 3 week span
I felt nothing much on the 10mg. The 20mg made me lethargic, apathetic, and un-sociable... I felt really lazy and didn't want to do anything. The 30mg was pretty much the same except it made me go into hyper-focus mode on stupid things like word puzzles... Also felt pretty depressed at the end of the day on the 20 and 30. I really didn't like this medication... I didn't feel like myself and it did not increase my focus at all or clear my constant brain fog. Also at the end of the day I felt like I needed to take really deep breaths, had heartburn, and my body kinda felt buzzy... like it was vibrating under my skin... well I guess I kind of felt like that all day but noticed it more at night. On a positive note, this med didn't increase my anxiety it actually made it go away. Still, I don't like it.

So I'm getting really frustrated... I go to see my Dr. in a few days and I don't know whether I should request to try Vyvanse or Concerta BRAND... I need some suggestions! / help! Has anyone had this same problem with these meds?