I was on 2 100 mcg 3 day patches for 8 years along with Lortab 10 pills 3 times a day. In 2009 I began to be treated for severe combat-related PTSD and I had to stop all pain medication. I stopped taking the drugs but did not suffer any withdrawal symptoms. Is it my personal biology? If so, is there a way to use my info to treat addictions?
Why did I not get addicted?
- 12 Jul 2017 by ronboschmidt
- 13 Jul 2017
- lortab, post traumatic stress disorder, pain, addiction, medication, pain medication, pill
Maybe your Doctor accidentally stumbled on a withdrawal cure for opioids and now it is lost and remains a really perplexing story. Fentanyl withdrawal is by no means the worst but it certainly is not the best to withdraw from (for most people). All I can say is lucky you.
PS. Thank you for your service.
- Lortab Information for Consumers
- Lortab Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Lortab (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 21 Oct 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 20 Nov 2010 • 7 answers
Posted 11 Dec 2010 • 5 answers
Posted 3 Nov 2011 • 4 answers
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - Hi. I am new to this type of forum so forgive me if I ramble or am?
Posted 13 Sep 2012 • 7 answers