What does adderall do to you?

Trinabell 15 May 2014

Hey Aquanaut. It depends on what you're taking the Adderall for. If you're taking it for ADD or ADHD then it keeps you focused more settled. If you're taking it for narcolepsy or CFS then it keeps you awake & alert so you can get through your day. Hope this helps.

suzanne66 19 May 2014

Adderall contains a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine and are central nervous system stimulants that affect chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.
Adderall is used to treat narcolepsy (day time sleepiness) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

Adderall will affect people differently depending on what it is being taken for.

In patients who suffer from ADHD it is seems to be an effective way to keep thoughts organized, stay on task, concentrate and accomplish things.

K-Lab 3 Jun 2014

Does anyone else find this question fishy? I can't respond without sounding mean, not that this person is so uneducated, but it took me a long time to ask a question here because all the answers are already on the site. It comes off as "junior-high-schooler-asking-what-this-pill-is-gonna-make-him-do."

puck345 19 Jun 2014

I agree. My initial response was "If you have to ask, it's not for you."