Skip to Content

What is a type of medicine that can be used in a young adult for aggressivness/ADHD/diabeties?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 30 Dec 2011

Hello tanneddangels. I might suggest Concerta. I could find nothing to say that diabeties might be a problem in taking it. You might ask your doctor or pharmacist to confirm or get thier opinion. Best of wishes,pledge free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions