Can adderall help with a person who has biplor dissorder wihn no energy?

vgunderson1 8 Jun 2013

Yes, Adderall XR (extended release throughout the day) can alleviate many "depression" issues. Since Adderall XR works as a Nervous System Stimulant, it will boost your mood and your energy level immediately after taking it. I was diagnosed with Bipolar issues too, and since taking Adderall XR I haven't had not even one major mood swing that goes along with Bipolar disorder. I take two 20mg XR capsules a day. Since your body builds up a tolerance to certain drugs rather quickly, you will be started on a lower does than where I'm at so that she can safely increase your dose slowly as your body adjusts to Adderall XR so you don't reach the recommended dosage for your body weight shortly after you take it because then the doctor won't be able to "go anywhere" with your drug once you've hit the highest dosage recommended for you.
'Hope this helps!!! = )