Adderall helps my depression but I also take xanax is that too Bad for my health!?

Robert_325 7 Sep 2009

If it's under the direction of a dr. Don't know your medical history. Only dr can say for sure.

cheyleigh 10 Sep 2009

adderall can help a persons body in many different ways. whether you were prescribed either of these drugs or u buy these drugs your self, you are not harming ur heath. adderall helps with several unawared periods of sleep throughout the day, depression, people that are not motivated, people that can not pay attention to one certain thing, when xanaxs are to relax the body and help someone sleep when they cant. adderall is an upper per say, and xanaxs are a muscle relaxer and a sleep aid. do not fear for your health for you are not hurting your health.