I was put on it in December of 2013 as a sort of last ditch anti-depressant. At the time, I was under the understanding I didn't need to take it every day, so I didn't. Maybe 2 times a week on average until early to mid March. I saw my doctor and she said, "How will we know if it's working as an anti-depressant if you don't take it every day?" So, I began taking it every day.
I also have moderate to severe anxiety. Most of the time it's controllable, but I almost always have a some degree of it. Lately, I've been waking up terrified, with that gut-wrenching feeling of dread. It's been getting worse. It's to the point that I feel like I am going to go insane. I have talked to my doctor. She put me on sleeping pills as I don't sleep well. I did some research on the Adderall and it seems that it can cause anxiety or make existing anxiety worse.
I've only been on it daily for a little over a month at 10 mg. I want to know if I can go off of it without serious side-effects.