Is Acupuncture a help with High Blood Pressure?

jaminhealth 19 Sep 2014

I'd bet it is, I never did acupuncture for high BP, broke down and got the drugs... and take supps too that help with BP.

jaminhealth 20 Sep 2014

I have a friend who swears by acupuncture, she used it for years for glaucoma control and thyroid support... depending on the healer doing acupuncture and how against western medicine you might be, I'd look at a first consult anyway...

Meditation helps to control high BP too, so getting into daily meditation can do wonders too...

kaismama 19 Sep 2014

Most likely but I don't thing I would use it in lieu of western medicine with something that could be life threatening. I'd make an appt for treatment the.. American of d with my dr for the next week.

LouAnnP 24 Sep 2014

high bp is called the silent killer. so whatever the method, check it regularly to make sure the method is working. its not just short term cause over time it damages heart and blood vessels.