Well 6 days before my period my boyfriend and I decided to have sex. We always use protection but this time the condom broke and he ejaculated in that very moment. Like 11hours later I took the emergency contraceptive pill and now I'm just waiting to get my period. I'm suppose to get it tomorrow but I just don't feel like I have any symptoms
Can take action (generic Plan B) make your period late if taken 5 days before your period?
- 3 Feb 2017 by Woman2228
- 13 August 2018 (7 days ago)
- plan b, emergency contraception, generic, sex, period, protection, condom, emergency
Added 3 Feb 2017:
My cycle is a 30-32 day cycle!
- Plan B Information for Consumers
- Plan B Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Plan B (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 6 Jan 2017 • 1 answer
I had sex and the condom broke, then I took plan b two days later now my period is late.i'm worried?
Posted 29 Aug 2017 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Mar 2018 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Jun 2018 • 2 answers
Posted 1 day ago • 1 answer