Skip to Content

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - what if percocet 10/325 just nit cutting the pain then what?

Responses (3)

kaismama 9 Jun 2014

You have to talk to your dr. If you have chronic pain you should see a pain dr. Extended release meds work better for chronic pain.

balbanese 9 Jun 2014

I would have you consult the Dr. that prescribed it for other options that may work better for you.

bobsy 8 Aug 2014

I was referred to Pain Management Clinic 6 months ago. The pain clinic has been very helpful to me. The Pain clinic worked with me in finding the right combination of pain meds to give me pain relief for my chronic pain so I could function on a daily basis. Maybe being referred to a pain managament clinic might be the better option for you. But what is most important is that you need to be your own advocate in managing your pain. If you are not getting adequate pain relief, then speak up and let the doctor know you are not getting effective pain relief with the meds he currently has you on. Tell him that the pain meds he is prescribing for your pain are not managing your pain effectively for you and so you would like to try other options that will work better for you. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions