I accidentally took 600mg of Bupropion xl. Should I resume my prescribed 150mg tomorrow?

kaismama 7 Feb 2015

How do you accidentally do that? I'd skip tomorrows dose. The half life is 21 hrs, so you'll still have pretty much in your body tomorrow. You took twice the daily max so if you notice any problems get to an er, and you should not drive today.

Cm52 7 Feb 2015

Thank you kaismama. I'm also taking prednisone and I was down to 40 mg (four 10 mg) and in a hurried moment messed up! When I realized my mistake I put my finger down my throat... so I may have rid myself of them. So far no adverse effects, I drank a lot of water. Boy did I learn a lesson! Thank you again.

balbanese 8 Feb 2015

That means you accidentally took 4? Hmmmm. No, I would wait 24 hours before resuming.