Is MoviPrep cost covered by Medicare or insurance?

You will need to check directly with Medicare.

Is the drug called (Qsymia) covered by medicare? If not, do you know which ones would be?

I have been on a weight loss medicine for a while now & it doesn't seem to be working. So, I wondered if I could try out the new one. Also, ...

I see that Maxalt will be generic in 2012 but do not see exactly when. It there a definite date?

I am on medicare and am deciding which supplemental insurance to go with. The determining factor is the cost of Maxalt. W/O insurance I cannot afford ...

Starting on Enbrel and it is covered by my insurance, but what happens if I end up on Medicare?

... They don't cover it and is to expensive to buy on your own. Anyone on Medicare that uses Enbrel?

Xarelto - Why does it cost so much. It pretty much uses ALL my part d medicare insurance for the?

... year so I can't get any other drugs I need

Cost of Multaq has doubled in price for me. If the generic is not available in the US what then?

I am on Medicare but do not have part D, however I do have retiree insurance that has a limit of $5,000. a year. As much medication as I take this ...